Monday, December 3, 2012

Writing Workshop Coming Right Up! Sign Up Now!

Because sometimes writing in a room of one's own fosters procrastination, nose-picking, and web surfing. Sometimes, it's good to meet with a group. Try it and see!

Well dagnabit if 2013 isn't immediately around the corner. The first six-week writing workshop of the new year doesn't start til January 31st. But if you're itching to get a jump on your writing before then, may I suggest a super awesome writing & yoga retreat I am co-hosting with the amazing Cindy Scovel? That is a one-day event, on January 5, 2013. I sure hope you can join us. Click here for the details. 

Meanwhile for those of you who want to join in on the six-week workshops, these are ongoing throughout the year. The first session will meet on 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/20 (<-- that's a Wednesday as opposed to our usual Thursday meeting), 2/28 and 3/7. We meet from 7 til 9 pm. Cost is $250. Location is central-- 3400 Kerbey Lane. A $50 deposit holds your space. And space is very limited, so don't wait to sign up. Email me at spike@spikeg.com to sign up.

If you really want to commit to putting your story down in words this year, bear in mind that after you attend your first six weeks, I offer a steep discount for additional sessions. So please, consider signing up and continuing with us for ongoing sessions. Many folks do. You will change your life for the better-- I promise. And don't take my word for it. Check out the testimonials page.

I should also note that I will be taking on a very, very small number of one-on-one clients in 2013. Happy to coach you in putting your story down, revising, and even publishing it. These sessions are intense in a good way and involve online and f2f coaching. To sign up for one-on-one coaching, email me at spike@spikeg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment